• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,915 posts in this topic

Nice additions all.....

The latest Walker for the set. 67 in our hosts plastic from Mark Feld.....MJ

halfdollar_1942.jpg

Irvin...........I likeeeeee

MJ..........Mark turned loose one gorgeous WLH

Thanks Dean and Winston. MJ that is a beauty. (thumbs u

Also, picked up this textile toned Morgan. You can't really tell from the pics, but in hand it's very PL (didn't receive a PL designation, but it DID get a star* :

1881stextiletonedmorganngcms65star.jpg

Mr. Filthy........Some great new additions!!!!!!!

Thanks Dean, I was hoping to add some of those fine proof IHC you had listed on Ebay, but unfortunately I got drunk at a Bar-B-Q Sunday and missed out on them. And all three, (1891, 1892 & 1898) sold pretty low

WOW, I just love coming back to this thread from time to time to see everyone's goodies. If only I had something new to post :mad::pullhair: !!!!!!

Hopefully, finances will clear up for me by the end of the summer, then I look forward to a chance to put up SOMEthing.

Great thread and great coins everyone - my all-time favorite thread!

Agreed James...This is the thread that keeps on giving. I look forward to seeing what others are collecting ESPECIALLY outside of my collection discipline,,,,,...MJ

Mr. Filthy........Some great new additions!!!!!!!

Thanks Dean, I was hoping to add some of those fine proof IHC you had listed on Ebay, but unfortunately I got drunk at a Bar-B-Q Sunday and missed out on them. And all three, (1891, 1892 & 1898) sold pretty low

I hate when that happens!

"hicup" I once bid and won a coin I already had in my collection "hicup" :blush:

Love the '91-s and if I would have seen it first I definitely would have purchased it! Gorgeous type coin :)

Congrats!