• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,909 posts in this topic

X2 That is a good looking Peace Dollar. And Mike that Proof Morgan is a stunner Congrats on the very nice acquisition. :banana:^^

Edited by rrantique

New and better pics of my most recent purchase, which came this morning. It is an NGC 67 PL, and yes, it does look like a proof! This is the only coin graded PL for 1995 (P or D!)

95275.jpg.ce148df888af23e258629f6fe0674500.jpg

95276.jpg.c995e4624ced42d155040415060c312a.jpg

WOW! What accenting on the hair! I pulled a 98 out of circulation that looks PL and my dealer agreed, but I don't think I could pull over a 65 or 66 max on it, so it wasn't worth the fees to me. Still have it if you might be interested?

Nice setup there Bruce. Hope you did well with your coin sales at the ANA.

Everything sold sans 1 or 2 pieces. Did well if you ask me. :)

These are the last two buys for me from the weekend and got these ones this morning

1923peacedollarms66.jpg1926peacedollarms66r.jpg

1826ef400-102.jpg1826ef400-102r.jpg

Thats it for a while unless someone has a nice au draped bust half cent :takeit:

Picked up a couple of Liberty Seated Dimes over the weekend...

The 1891-O completes the 1891 Dated MS dimes

[ P=66; O=64; S=64 ]

1891-ODimePCGS64OBV.jpg1891-ODimePCGS64REV.jpg

1891 Proof Dime PCGS 64 CAC for the Proof Set:

1891DimePCGSPR64OBVCAC-1.jpg1891DimePCGSPR64REVCAC-1.jpg

Also picked up a few Barbers and they're posted on the Barber Thread.

Other NEWPS are a nice pair of 1917 Ty 1 - P & D with FH's... images

to follow.

Nice Merc Bob! looks about 100% toned on both sides.... I like my toners well done please ;)

However it was done, I dig the colors. Plus, I don't plan on cracking it out of the NCG holder.

Nice Merc Bob! looks about 100% toned on both sides.... I like my toners well done please ;)

However it was done, I dig the colors. Plus, I don't plan on cracking it out of the NCG holder.

I wasn't implying that the toning was artificial, but I like the deeper toning. (I guess the phrase "well done" has been used a lot with AT'd coins.... sorry. :blush: )

I wasn't implying that the toning was artificial, but I like the deeper toning. (I guess the phrase "well done" has been used a lot with AT'd coins.... sorry. :blush: )

Well I will say that these colors are unusual. Lloyd's pics are a little darker than mine, but depending on how much light is on the coin, both are fairly accurate.

Bic5WkBGkKGrHqYH-CgEsLPGRlujBLPBF8V.jpgBic5DQBmkKGrHqMH-DUEsMus5qvBLPBISri.jpgBic5WJQBGkKGrHqQH-EYEsMGLOL9BLPBEL0.jpg

Very nice additions everyone. Bob that merc is gorgeous. Mike always nice additions. DD looking good. :banana: :banana: (thumbs u :golfclap:

Latest purchase.

gold016-1.jpg

gold015-1.jpg

Edited by rrantique

A few neat pieces I picked up this weekend.

lincoln with no seated Abraham,clashed die removed the seated abe

1-1.jpg

off center obv

2.jpg

Jefferson "V" Nickel lol

3-1.jpg

interesting

4-1.jpg

another interesting

5-1.jpg

large cud

6.jpg