• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,909 posts in this topic

As mentioned previously, I just got this coin from TonedCoinTrader - 1957 NGC MS-66FBL. Came in the mail today, and I spent quite a while attempting to take pictures of it before I got two that I'm reasonably happy with. I still am not satisfied with the reverse pic, but it will have to do for now!

85671.jpg.1d54c493d56904a267d49b3b15ca07b4.jpg

85672.jpg.c70c51e8baee588a6cf232ad5a36e69b.jpg

Yes, fish, it upgrades a 65FBL I had.

I like your new '48 66FBL. That will be one of the upgrades I get eventually, although I'm not opposed to brilliant coins. Tell ya what - I'll trade my 65FBL with toning for your brilliant 66 ;)http://coins.www.collectors-society.com/registry/coins/CoinDetail.aspx?PeopleCoinID=413568&PeopleSetID=6638

Yes, fish, it upgrades a 65FBL I had.

I like your new '48 66FBL. That will be one of the upgrades I get eventually, although I'm not opposed to brilliant coins. Tell ya what - I'll trade my 65FBL with toning for your brilliant 66 ;)http://coins.www.collectors-society.com/registry/coins/CoinDetail.aspx?PeopleCoinID=413568&PeopleSetID=6638

pm sent

Beauty of a Morgan Old Pueblo!!!

Any Jefferson Nickel Variety collectors will appreciate this one. I don't know the population, but it has to be small.

JeffersonNickel1945-PNGCMS655FSDDR.jpg

Nice Jefferson. I don't see the doubling but it could be just me. I've had several drinks tonight during the football game.

Just picked this up off of e-bay for my registery type set. I will try to get good pictures of it when it comes in.

1944D 10c MS66FB

!BZQo5f!!2k~$(KGrHgoH-DcEkJw1zHMKBKl)z!iWSg~~_35.JPG

!BZQpCIQ!Wk~$(KGrHgoH-CgEjlLl5Z,dBKl)ztN5Ww~~_35.JPG

IMG_1723.jpg

IMG_1724.jpg

Edited by Bugmann1974