• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,909 posts in this topic

Thanks Fish. I have a CS member photographing my IHC proofs and will be loading his to my registry soon. Oh by the way, it is Bob Campbell and he did an incredible job.

Unfortunately I think the coin album that created this fantastic toning is also responsible for the slide mark that keeps it from a Gem grade? Still a coin that I couldn't seem to pass up. :)

1893_half.jpg

Unfortunately I think the coin album that created this fantastic toning is also responsible for the slide mark that keeps it from a Gem grade? Still a coin that I couldn't seem to pass up. :)

1893_half.jpg

Boiler - that is one of the prettiest Barber Halves I have had

the pleasure of viewing. Thank you so very much for sharing it !

Are you inferring that this is a MS 64 ? Remember me when ever you tire of it !!

Edited by Elbesaar

Great Fugio Fletcher (thumbs u I see Brandon just keeps getting better with his imaging (didn't think that was possible) Your building a great set of Fugio varieties which is a very very difficult undertaking.

IMO "token" isn't the appropriate term for these as they were the first coins authorized by the Continental Congress. The design was attributed to Franklin and "borrowed" from the fractional currency issues of 1776.

Continental_Currency_fifty_sent_note.jpg