• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,910 posts in this topic

The Quarter almost has a cool MATTE finish look to it .. kinda neat picture

Yeah, the seller was talking about that odd surface quality too. Even said that it's unlike any other 1976-S Silver that he's seen before and I can believe it. I'm looking forward to seeing it in hand. I have no idea what could have happened to have given it that surface quality since I don't think the mint was doing any matte finish/matte proof coins that year.

The Quarter almost has a cool MATTE finish look to it .. kinda neat picture

Yeah, the seller was talking about that odd surface quality too. Even said that it's unlike any other 1976-S Silver that he's seen before and I can believe it. I'm looking forward to seeing it in hand. I have no idea what could have happened to have given it that surface quality since I don't think the mint was doing any matte finish/matte proof coins that year.

Those Are the Sellers pictures then ... hmmm ... No Definitely no MATTEs in the Quarters

Yep. Sellers pics. It was mailed out today so unless this storm is worse than we think I should have the coin by week's end. I'll have to see what I can do for pictures once I have it. :)

Oh my good Lord. That is phenomenal. It rivals the coin that Anaconda sold a last year. Stunning. Great Pickup! (worship)(worship) Here is the Anaconda one for comparison.

Picture1582.jpg

Oh my good Lord. That is phenomenal. It rivals the coin that Anaconda sold a last year. Stunning. Great Pickup! (worship)(worship) Here is the Anaconda one for comparison.

Picture1582.jpg

I'd Have to say I think the reverse toning on this example is better IMO. But Leeg's coin has a better overall eye appeal and looks like a real stunner! What's the grade on that???

Sealed the deal on this one last night, PCGS MS66: :)

antitamobvA.jpg

That's a great coin. Congratulations (thumbs u

I don't really have anything to say, I just wanted the photo to get posted again. Just superb

Sealed the deal on this one last night, PCGS MS66: :)

antitamobvA.jpg

That's a great coin. Congratulations (thumbs u

I don't really have anything to say, I just wanted the photo to get posted again. Just superb

Sure is Paul and a lot of other great looking coins everyone. :banana: (thumbs u

Hey, Mike, that reverse looks kinda frosty. Does it look that way in hand?

Frosty and toned in the picture - Just won it last night so its on Heritages Delivery schedule now :(

Thanks for all the kind words on my new Antietam. (thumbs u I feel very fortunate to add a coin of this quality to my collection. I saw this one last night, and couldn't resist: :)

36booneobvA.jpg

An old green tag holder Gem, PCGS MS66, with killer surfaces, lovely, light original color and exceptional luster. You'll be hardpressed to find any frost breaks or contact marks on this ultra Gem - just a very, very nice coin!

Very nice additions everyone, here is my latest commemorative, replaced the cleaned one from the original collection. 1925 Stone Mountain.

Rey

1925StoneMountainMS62Obv.jpg

1925StoneMountainMS62Rev.jpg

Nice coins Harvey and Rey! :)

Arrived today. The Rhode Island from Mark Feld and the 27 Lincoln off eBay:

DSCN6954A.jpg

DSCN6962A.jpg

DSCN6958A.jpg

DSCN6947A.jpg