• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,912 posts in this topic

Chad, Revenant and SteveinNebr, first off lovely coins! :applause: Second, what image hosting site are you using? Your images are the first images I've been able to see in roughly the last 30 hours. I've heard tell that Photobucket got hacked and is still only partially fixed.

I just attach my files to the post (at the bottom).

I got sniped out of the set of Monroes I'd really been hoping for but I won the set of John Quincy Adams coins. This is the first time I've won 1 president without having all the prior ones. Ah well....

60487-66.jpg.0e4c73fc63f41b84e384e5d44cdde07e.jpg

I really like that 44 P Dwaine

That picture doesn't do the coin justice. I am going to try and take pictures of them later tonight and repost.

Wow... I can't hang with this crowd. You all seem to consistently add REALLY NICE stuff !!! Kudos.

I finally did find one (not my pics) to add to my year set and I think it should be a good match for my "P" half. Hopefully anyway, we'll see when it arrives. I'm hoping the fingerprint won't be and eyesore when in hand.

1853OHalf.jpg

Edited by texasrichard

Chad, Revenant and SteveinNebr, first off lovely coins! :applause: Second, what image hosting site are you using? Your images are the first images I've been able to see in roughly the last 30 hours. I've heard tell that Photobucket got hacked and is still only partially fixed.

I just link from the photos I upload to the registry....otherwise I use the webspace provided by my ISP...alot safer that way...:wink:

I finally did it. I got my last Booker T Washington commemorative in todays mail. I now have all 18 graded MS65 or higher. I'm glad I did it now that I can see all the coins together in one set.

60548-1951DBTWMS65Obverse.JPG.075dbe45425a7bb00cbff6a591e4b80c.JPG

60549-1951DBTWReverse.JPG.a560be342a4e46d9520fafbf4abaf02c.JPG

I've had a lot of issues with seeing images this week, so I'll just say, "NICE COINS EVERYONE!!!" :golfclap: Congrats on completing the set Stgecko! :applause:

I've had a lot of issues with seeing images this week, so I'll just say, "NICE COINS EVERYONE!!!" :golfclap: Congrats on completing the set Stgecko! :applause:

Thanks on the congrats! I'm thinking I need to have some cheese cake in celebration. lol