• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,909 posts in this topic

Wow... nice coins all. Be sure to post your pics of the commem Lee. I'll wager it is very pretty.

Here's the latest for my 1853 set. This is the coin that prompted my die crack question yesterday. I'm thinking with the cracked die the coin didn't fully strike up on the rev middle... but that's only a guess.

1853g1obva.jpg

1853g1reva.jpg

Very nice gold dollar.

(thumbs u

Arrived today:

Sellers Image

1926lincolnslabobv.jpg1926lincolnslabrev1.jpg

My Images

DSCN6047A.jpg

DSCN6026A.jpg

It's much more colorful than my images portray. :)

Good Day, New friends. I am a life-long collector but new to NGC. This is my first post ever, so forgive any bad manners. I have been lurking for awhile but may not have figured out the proper protocol.

My wife and cats don't really cotton to coins, so when I got my first coins back from NGC I had nobody to share my celebration. The submission was a 5 set unopened box of 2006 20th anniversary american eagle 3-coin sets. I know, Eagles should be bullion -- but for some odd reason collectors seem to pay top dollar for perfect set.

Here was the result:

2006 W: 3 at MS70, 2 at MS69

2006 Reverse Proof: 4 at PF70, 1 at PF69

2006 Proof: 3 at PF70, 2 at PF69

If the population report is correct, I lucked out. And I was late getting my original coins from the mint. They arrived in late December.

Anyway, I don't understand the extreme fascination with American Eagles, save their beauty -- but as an economist I cannot ignore the fact that they seem to be fairly safe buys from the mint every year.

So long for now, comrades.

Welcome there BT. Nice grades on the Eagles. Hope you stay in contact and maybe show a couple pics. I have a heart for the egles as I think they are a beautiful design.

Thank you Bobby. I will show pictures as soon as I figure out how to post a picture.

Looking forward to them!

Nice old Merc there Zach.