• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,912 posts in this topic

Thanks you. Been looking for a long time for a nice AU55.

Your patience paid off. I love the toning pattern on it. (thumbs u

Thank you. I do to. I was willing to go with a MS65, but I really wanted a 55 for some reason. I have lloked at shops, shows, and websites. Never anything I had to have. I saw this and bought it on the spot dang near.

Chris...I saw that Franklin set in the catalog listing..you could tell that the guy who writes the descriptions musta had his tongue hanging out.....an original BU-blast white set with almost all FBL's...I'd love to see pics of them individually if you get them photoed....I put an early feeler bid in just to get them on my watch list...but I was never in the ballpark for that set..congrats...

Chris...I saw that Franklin set in the catalog listing..you could tell that the guy who writes the descriptions musta had his tongue hanging out.....an original BU-blast white set with almost all FBL's...I'd love to see pics of them individually if you get them photoed....I put an early feeler bid in just to get them on my watch list...but I was never in the ballpark for that set..congrats...

Actually, I thought it might go higher during the floor bidding. I was really surprised when it didn't. I'm definitely going to remove them from the Capital holder, but I don't know if I will put them in a DANSCO or submit them for grading. I'll examine them individually and try to get some decent photos when I have the time. Soon, I hope.

Chris

Here is a new one for my Type Set Sellers pics

DSC04061-1.jpg

Sweet! I wish I could find a chain set in the same grade with the same details. Great budget type coin!!

Chris,

Very nice looking collection of Franklins.

I didn't notice it the other night when I posted

my new half. [ I'm trying to limit my on line time ].

Very nice Chad

EZ_E not sure if I got a fair price or not $35 for the large cent?

For a PCGS slabbed early type coin, $35 is very cheap! <3

Ty,I never really noticed before but with your Illinois commem, I can tell that it is an outstanding design Very artistic. The toning on your's only serves to inhance the details. (thumbs u