• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,909 posts in this topic

JCM,

:hi: Welcome !!!

Victor,

Nice Large Cent, its very clean for the grade. Congratulations !!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just picked this up yesterday, its in a PCGS AU 58 holder:

50217-1912DimePCGS58.jpg.c9f9d7e7e8f84b796cd52951edd153a8.jpg

50218-1912DimePCGS58rev.jpg.06874d38a7300206ebaa4c14e2bb7d76.jpg

when i saw the 1 the other day i thaught id better see if i need that and i did. i didnt even know they did a "w" in dime

They were to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the design, the 1996 mint sets included a "W" mintmarked dime made at the West Point Mint. With a coinage of 1,457,000, they are not particularly scarce.

Hi JCM, Welcome to the boards!!! :hi: Those are some attractive commemoratives! :applause:

ES, nice looking Barber. :applause:

Ant, that's a fun mintmark to have on a Roosie! :applause:

Hi JCM, Welcome to the boards!!! :hi: Those are some attractive commemoratives! :applause:

ES, nice looking Barber. :applause:

Ant, that's a fun mintmark to have on a Roosie! :applause:

And to think I passed up a whole roll of those a few years back at 2 bucks each. All GEM BU.. That was dumb!

A while back I sent a coin to a fellow member that was needing it for one of his sets. Not an expensive coin and as I had no interest in the series, I did not want anything in return, just a token of friendship basically.

Well wouldn't you know it, as another example of the integrity and professionalism of a fellow member here, he dis-obeyed my request and sent me this coin to show his appreciation. (tsk)

Nice to be part of such a group of fellow collectors. :golfclap:

Thanks for the coin (Bobby) (thumbs u

Rey

2006DollarObv.jpg

2006DollarRev-1.jpg

Rey, good going to both of you. Nice ASE. (thumbs u

Winston, nice looking Liberty nickel. (thumbs u

Ant, that's an attractive grouping of proofs. Congrats on setting them free! (thumbs u

Lee, nice Alabama. (thumbs u