• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,909 posts in this topic

Dwaine, good looking assortment of 1870 coins, and a sweet '92-O! :golfclap:

DD, that's a cool Walker, I'm intrigued by the toning, I associate a look like that more with Ikes. I wonder if someone kept that coin in a plastic container that was made out ot the same plastic as was used by the Mint for Ikes. :applause:

Ron, sweet 81 (S?). Nice naked lady! :applause:

Thanks for the compliments, I actually got this coin for $400 under my maximum bid and for the same price I paid three years ago for my other 05-O half in PCGS AU 58.

Either I overpaid back then - which I doubt - or I stole this coin. The published pricing guides are worthless on better date Barber material, so, this coin will join its sister 05-O as soon as it arrives...

The attached image of my other 05-O [ which I personally like alot more ] also has another coin attached to its image of which I can't seperate the two images.

45578-1898HalfPCGSMS64Obverse_small.jpg.ba10043e51bbab896e1c81cc3ee693e7.jpg

Edited by Elbesaar

The 1905-O Barber is a tough coin to find with me. Curiously, the 1898 Barber was the single most difficult P-mint half for me to find for my VF/EF set in unmolested condition.