• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,910 posts in this topic

Winston, nice looking Booker T. and SL $1. (thumbs u (thumbs u

John, another fun grouping of coins. (thumbs u

DD, that's a beautiful toned Walker. (thumbs u

Boiler, WOWZER, another incredible selection of patterns!!! :golfclap:

Dwaine, nice looking dimes and ASE. (thumbs u

I like half dimes and that is a fine example.

Just got these from the local coin shop, couldn't decide so I got all three.

DSCN0707.jpg[/img] DSCN0704.jpg[/img] DSCN0701.jpg[/img] DSCN0706.jpg[/img]

These I got from HA.com

DSCN0708.jpg[/img] DSCN0709.jpg[/img]

Arrived yesterday from Dave W. @ Coin Rarities Online. Thanks Again Dave!!!

mgoodm3view

prihcobv.jpg

prihcrev.jpg

leeview

DSCN4300A.jpg

DSCN4305.jpg

DSCN4306.jpg

Nice coins everybody, I'm a little embarrassed to post these coins, but I like the colors of them.

I bought quite a few coins the last couple of days and I'll post them as I get the energy. The color on these coins just wont photograph right for me, I'm sure it's not me it's got to be everything else. Any way here we go.

49-d012.jpg

49-d004.jpg

frankies011.jpg

frankies003.jpg

frankies007.jpg

doverd003.jpg

doverd008.jpg

doverd004.jpg

Edited by ibyandsellsmith

I posted in another Forum.I collect Silver Eagles.I recently became a paid member.I have 1986-2007 W in both Mint State and Proof.The MS collectionis graded and a mixture of MS69 and MS70.The proofs are in raw state.I also have an album with raw bullion.I decided to use my free voucher and sent in 5 of the latter to test my Grading.Four came back with a grade of MS62-MS68.

I received them in the mail today.

The fifth one came back as a 1987 Silver Eagle as an OBV Struck Thru MS69 Mint Error..

I have not heard of any errors on a Silver Eagle.. Anybody have any comments on this coin?

I posted in another Forum.I collect Silver Eagles.I recently became a paid member.I have 1986-2007 W in both Mint State and Proof.The MS collectionis graded and a mixture of MS69 and MS70.The proofs are in raw state.I also have an album with raw bullion.I decided to use my free voucher and sent in 5 of the latter to test my Grading.Four came back with a grade of MS62-MS68.

The fifth one came back as a 1987 Silver Eagle as an OBV Struck Thru MS69 Mint Error..

I have not heard of any errors on a Silver Eagle.. Anybody have any comments on this coin?

I'd sure like to see a picture of the strike thru.

I'd sure like to see a picture of the strike thru.

That's 1! (:

Personally I'm wondering what an MS69 Error coin could potentially be worth.

I continue my single-minded pursuit of coins for my Lincoln cent set. I have 4 more coins on the way (no pics but sellers pics); a 1955-P, 1955-D, and 1956-P in NGC MS 66 RD and a 1983-D in NGC MS 67 RD. 1955 and 1956 are the birthyears of my mother and stepfather and those coins complete those 2 years for me. 1983 is my sister's birthyear. I'm still working on a 1983-P as well as 1981 and 1986 for my older brother and I. I hope to eventually have a full certified lincoln cent set but I give priority to birth years. :)

Edited by Revenant