• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,909 posts in this topic

"Very Nice" new additions since my last visit!!!! These two arrived today:

DSCN4239A.jpg

DSCN4253A.jpg

DSCN4253.jpg

DSCN4254.jpg

DSCN4255A.jpg

All right Lee, I'm PO'ed now. ;) That 1902 was supposed to be mine. You must have beat me by less than 1 min. :grin: At least I got the other one.

They're all very nice and I be proud to own anyone of them! (thumbs u

Got these at Home Depot for $50ea. Can you guess the Wattage?

DSCN0591.jpg[/img]

These were hard to find, had to go to three different stores.

John

MM, that's a very attractive '95-S. :applause:

Jerry, good looking LC. (thumbs u

Mike, nice looking LC. (thumbs u

Lee, nice assortment of coins. (thumbs u

MM, that's a very attractive '95-S. :applause:

Jerry, good looking LC. (thumbs u

Mike, nice looking LC. (thumbs u

Lee, nice assortment of coins. (thumbs u

Like Sy says above - All good.

Rey

Well I went to a show today in San Antonio in hopes of being able to upgrade my 1853 circ set or maybe my toned early commem. I wasn't succesful so instead of leaving empty handed, I picked up the 2 coin constitution set just to have something. I was pleasantly surprised at the gold coin as it looks very nice. The design on these (even if they are modern) are still pretty cool imo...

THKNK-constitution001.jpg

FJXPF-constitution002.jpg

Dwaine, I quite like the CC. Good stuff. :applause:

Richard, good going on the Constitution pickup. :applause: IMO that's the nicest looking modern gold commem made.

Picked up this MS-66 from Mark Feld a while back and had some time to play a bit with the camera this weekend. It was a fun coin to image. The first shot, straight on, caught the color. Most of the coins I try to image have to be tilted a bit to catch it. It's nice to run into a friendly coin. :)

Image_0934.jpg

Image_0940.jpg

Picked up this MS-66 from Mark Feld a while back and had some time to play a bit with the camera this weekend. It was a fun coin to image. The first shot, straight on, caught the color. Most of the coins I try to image have to be tilted a bit to catch it. It's nice to run into a friendly coin. :)

Image_0934.jpg

Image_0940.jpg

wow love the color! (thumbs u

I just picked this up for my ever expanding late wheat cent set. Ebay item #300143347298. I have one of the seller's (4) pictures below. It should be a nice additon though I ended the day kinda disappointed. It was only 1 of 4 or 5 cents I was hoping to get today and I got beaten out on all the others. I also decided to order a 2003 P&D cent set in MS 68 for what I feel was a good price.

42817-65038922_o.jpg.e6cbb26b27af0ea2e6963a8929666b0e.jpg