• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,909 posts in this topic

Here's a 1921 Morgan dollar I got today. These are also my best photos yet. I've found it's not as easy as it would seem to get good coin photos.

41669-Morgan-1921Obverse(Small).jpg.75d89348bcdf3701b3edd7ee71a87336.jpg

41670-Morgan-1921Reverse(Small).jpg.48db9cda97828ad47bd27603275a0109.jpg

Thanks, guys. It was the "free coin plus $4.95 shipping" deal from www.ahs.com you see in the paper sometimes. I thought for five bucks, I can't go wrong. I was quite pleased when it actually came.

Thanks, guys. It was the "free coin plus $4.95 shipping" deal from www.ahs.com you see in the paper sometimes. I thought for five bucks, I can't go wrong. I was quite pleased when it actually came.

That was a good deal but I sure don't like thier membership plan. Uncir. SAE's for $49.95 + 7.99 s&h. WHEW!!!!!! :o

Edited by bsshog40

I did the same for a Morgan just the other day, ordered the "free coin" and turned down everything else. I doubt that I'll have anything that nice though when it comes in 4-6 weeks. I just figured that for 4.95 how can you go wrong with a coin with $9+ in silver. I'm also going to be taking advantage of this deal for 2 Walking Liberty Halves, "Free + 2.95 S&H." Again, not bad for $9 worth of silver, even if the coins they send me end up looking terrible.

Irvin, fun Morgans. I particularly like your $10 Injuns. :applause: They be cool.

RGT, that's an attractive 1921 Peace. :applause:

Clad, good looking gold dollar. (thumbs u

Jerry good looking Barber and SLH. :applause:

Winston, nice looking pickups. I particularly like the CB. :applause:

AWB, for $5 nice pickup. (thumbs u

Carl, nice looking Trade dollar. (thumbs u

Irvin, fun Morgans. I particularly like your $10 Injuns. :applause: They be cool.

RGT, that's an attractive 1921 Peace. :applause:

Clad, good looking gold dollar. (thumbs u

Jerry good looking Barber and SLH. :applause:

Winston, nice looking pickups. I particularly like the CB. :applause:

AWB, for $5 nice pickup. (thumbs u

Carl, nice looking Trade dollar. (thumbs u

(thumbs u I agree !

This one is on its way to me. :)

new-2.jpg

Zach, That's a gorgeous coin I considered having sent to me only last night!!! Odd that it would be posted today. Please let me know how you like it once you have it in-hand. While I am a bit peeved you beat me to the punch, I am happy to hear it may land in a good home..Mike

Nice Zach, but enlighten me, what's the denomination? Is it an Early Half?

Looks like a QTR to me.

It's a dime. Tom had it for sale in the marketplace. Thanks for the comments, everybody! :)

This one arrived today (image courtesy of Coin Rarities Online). It will soon be freed from its plastic tomb, won't be leaving my collection any time soon, and is a bit more dove grey than the images suggest:

mg207.jpg

mg207r.jpg