• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,909 posts in this topic

Thank you kindly...

I don't know what it is but I can only post images 50% of the time...sometimes its as smooth as silk then others, its try and try again.

There's another web site called USCoinForum.ORG that allows images and they are the easiest things in the world to post. I think both NGC & PCGS could learn alot - and do us all a favor - to pick up that soft ware.

Its very frustrating - to say the least.

sign-rantpost.gif

Bobby

That is a nice morgan, good addition. On the highway in North Carolina headed home. The wife is driving and I'm looking at posts with my blackberry. Life is good.

By the way Bobby it is the start of bike week out here lots of nice bikesd on the road.

Rey

Bobby

Every year at Myrtle Beach. My wife corrected me this is the end of the week. Thousands go each year.

Rey

Nice looking Morgan, Bobby. There's some real nice luster on that sucker! thumbsup2.gif

Nice looking Barber, Mike. thumbsup2.gif

Just a couple of type coins for my dansco 7070. All but the Buffalo nickel were purchased from Zach thumbsup2.gif

1916Nickle.jpg

Is there a coin in there somewhere? 27_laughing.gif

Just kidding foreheadslap.gif

Irvin,

Nice one, Like the looks of it and the relief appearance.

Also, wanted to post an updated pic of the 1819/8 Large Cent I acquired from Zach. It is brighter and thus shows how the true color/tone of the coin better. Thanks again Zach.

Rey

1819over8CoronetLargeCentObv.jpg

1819over8CoronetLargeCentRev.jpg

Hey Winston,

Thanks! I have re-imaged my entire set and I am going to edit them all and make a Google Picasa album out of them. I like their software much better than Yahoo's.

Also, I recieved the Lexington today; It is very nice. I'll post it soon.

Zach

Arrived today! MS 67 Barber. I'm thinking about an upgrade attempt. I think , if it doesn't get 68, it should at least earn a Star! It does have an interesting little die break at the first star.

ImageGetter.aspx?