• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,915 posts in this topic

I also have never seen a Barber dime with that heavy a clash mark. Very interesting coin.

TomB: Just an amazing 1892 half. That coin was well worth the wait. You mentioned that this is a Type Coin for your collection ? Its one of the nicest toned Barber halves I've seen and the strike is perfect. Aside from the reeding mark in front of Liberty's chin, the coin is as close to a MS 67 that a MS 66 can be. Awesome pickup. Mike's images sure are nice.

My newest purchases' images need to be resized to fit on this post. I'll add the images to the affected sets - where the image size can be a touch larger - which are 1898 Mint Set

[ a stunning 1898-O Morgan, PCGS 66 ], Washington Quarters Proof Set [ a 1950 PCGS PR 67 - almost Cameo ], and Walking Liberty Half Dollars [ a 1947-D PCGS MS 65 ]. 1630266-1898oMorganms66.jpg

1630266-1898oMorganPCGSms66.jpg.e69da396169292060abafaa6da23af44.jpg

Edited by Elbesaar

My Daddy spoiled me this weekend. blush.gif

39Odime.jpg

I love the no-drapery design! This is for my Type Collection. grin.gif It is a Choice VF. laugh.gif

1910cent.jpg

This is for no particular collection. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif I just liked the way it looked. grin.gif It is an AU with some mint red left in protected areas. laugh.gif Early Lincolns just look better. confused-smiley-013.gif

-Amanda