• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,909 posts in this topic

That's a stunner, Boiler, and Bob that 1951 is pretty darn scarce with that amount of cameo on it. By the way, Lee, are you going to corner the market on nicely toned Wheat cents? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

By the way, Lee, are you going to corner the market on nicely toned Wheat cents? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I wish I could Tom, but you're still holding a good portion of them wink.gif

I was fortunate enough to be able to purchase this coin from TomB who has helped me immensely in my first year of collecting. This is a lovely image of the coin (not mine) yet the coin is even nicer in hand. Thanks again Tom thumbsup2.gif

1882IHC.JPG

That's a neat Indian, Winston. I see it has a PhotoSeal sticker on it, too!

I like the reverse, particularly. smile.gif

96W.jpg

This is for the clad dime space in my Type Collection. I wanted something interesting. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

79kennedy.jpg

This is a wierd looking Kennedy from a 79 Mint set. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif My dad was going to spend it, but I saved it because it looks neat. grin.gif

53wahd.jpg

I posted the seller's image of this coin a waaaay long time ago. I still like it. grin.gif

I wasn't allowed to have it until Christmas, and now I have finally photographed it for myself. smile.gif

It is not ENTIRELY problem free (there is a patch of lines by Miss Liberty's head) but it looks wonderful in my Dansco Type Album. cloud9.gif

-Amanda

I just bought this coin and thought I had already posted it, but it looks like I never did. In case I somehow posted it and forgot, please forgive me.

1608991-CopyofI1853P40.jpg

1608995-CopyofI1853P40R.jpg

I couldn’t quite get the lighting right on this one. I may have to try again sometime. Anyways, I was excited to finally get a thin Norse American with a little toning

NorseThin.JPG

MrSpud - Thanks for the link for the SCD's. Have only seen a few in my life and this web site is amazing. Its a great educational tool.

Thanks again !!