• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What are you doing for National Coin Week?

5 posts in this topic

well at my local coin club supporting the ben franklin exhibit by some members that are co orderinating it and also supporting the junior club with its coin poster making and then putting them in schools etc to get new members and get the public interested in coindum and maybe attending our coin club

then i am always sending out some coin care packages to some junior numismatists in other states along with asking my friends to help me out

then i am supporting coin collecting by talking and giving advices to anyone asking me questions or willing to listen

but my sweet just not for coin week but 24/7 365 days a year and twice on sundays 27_laughing.gif

I'm gonna spend 3 RARE pennies!

Oopps , well somebody already is doing that....

I guess I'm gonna offer up a modern commemorative in one of the 'can you answer this' threads . Think that'll work? -John confused-smiley-013.gif