• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

march issue of pennywise concerning the survival rate of large cents-HELP

7 posts in this topic

COULD SOMEONE GIVE ME A PDF FILE OR A LINK OR SEND ME A COPY OF THE MARCH PENNYWISE ISSUE OF THE ARTICLE on early american large cents by

dennis fuoss and possibly the other issue where he begins this topic??

thnaks in advance cloud9.gif

Dang! I was disappointed that the article wasn't in this thread! I, too, would love to read that article!!!

Michael, as an EACer, I do have the article. Was there something in particular you wanted to know about it? I'm not sure if photocopy or PDF imaging would be a copyright infringement.

By the way, March's issue was one of the most entertaining in recent memory. Seems there's a certain "rift" between members involved with the publishing of CQ (copper quotes).

James

yes i wanted the classic head large cent information out of it THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also the 1795 large cent informatiuon out of it

and it is NOT a copyright infringement if you send it to me pdf or otherwise and it used by mtself only for me to read it