• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Success on Saturday - Great News - Not At All Coin Related

9 posts in this topic

Ever had a tough challenge where you were able to put your best foot forward and kick ***? I am very proud to say that I was able

to do this on Saturday at the Palos Verdes Marathon. I ran it for the first time 35 years ago and although quite a bit slower, can

still get it done. Four years after knee surgery and seven months of training. Doesn't get any easier when you get older, but I'll

take it. 5:04 & change.

Now setting my sights on Long Beach.

Ever had a tough challenge where you were able to put your best foot forward and kick ***? I am very proud to say that I was able

to do this on Saturday at the Palos Verdes Marathon. I ran it for the first time 35 years ago and although quite a bit slower, can

still get it done. Four years after knee surgery and seven months of training. Doesn't get any easier when you get older, but I'll

take it. 5:04 & change.

Now setting my sights on Long Beach.

Way to go boss!!!!! acclaim.gif

Last time I even came close to running 5 hours was when I had some bad shellish. If ya know what I mean. grin.gif