• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Five new Registry sets added

18 posts in this topic

Yes, yes, thank you Dena. However, you're missing my main collections: Early Dollars and Seated Dollars.

Both of those are quite superior to my Trade Dollar set!

EVP

You have not added my favorite set, which is morgan dollars, certified as either pl or dmpl. I think it would be good to keep a registry of strictly dmpl or pl coins. PCGS has added a pl registry that gives a slight weighting advantage to pl and dmpl coins, but only required 50% of the set to be pl or dmpl to qualify. I think a pl or dmpl registry set should contain strictly pl or dmpl coins. Please consider adding such a set.

Now Anonymous seems to be causing trouble wink.gif...

How about removing varieties from the sets!!! smile.gif

Hoot

How about more gold sets, and particularly a gold type set (could be by century, or by Liberty vs. Indian/Saint, etc)? PCGS has a number of different gold sets, but there are no type sets by denomination, nor are there any exhaustive ones (the Type 1 and 2 Libs are so often ignored!).

Thanks!

YES YES YES, Finialy a comp. that listens to its clients. been asking for the mod. comm set to be broken down and Yes they did it. My question is how long will it take the set to show up after I enter it or is the set not ready to have Sets and coins added. Set is Mod comm. Halves set.

edited to say it showed up lol I know paticence

Dan

U S Navy

WITH PRIDE