• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Found this PGA tour token

4 posts in this topic

while roll searching today I found this interesting token says PGA world tour - Official partners club member.

I have seen a few selling on ebay for $2-5 but they are the charter member ones.

here is a pic, same on both sides and sorry for blurry image had to use my digi cam scanner isn't hooked up atm.

coinupload6bt.jpg

my guess its a token used by the PGA tour golfers to mark there balls on the green.. from what I read charter members are people who pay to play in the PGA and guessing official are the invited pro's like tiger woods?

curious to get some more info on this token and if it has any value

Thanks

Anyone can be a member of the PGA tour's partner club. I think I was at one point, I can't remember. You pay, and they send you a kit with some stuff like balls and a towel and at least one of those tokens, and you recieve a newsletter every once in a while.