• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Proof Set Submission!

2 posts in this topic

Hi! This is my first post and I'm very excited to be a new member! I've been search around the site the last few days and finally decided to just ask because I can not seem to find what I'm looking for.

I have a really nice set of Silver Proof State Quarters. I realize getting these graded is likely not recommended considering their low value, but I would like to anyway for gifting purposes.

But I'm not sure where to find the process to submit proof slabbed sets, and how to invoice them so that they are slabbed seperately and designated, if appropriate with the nice NGC "Ultra Cameo" designation.

Any information on this would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Corey

Welcome to the NGC Boards. Submitting a proof set is like submitting any other coin, just choose the tier most appropriate. These services can be found on our web page here:

http://www.ngccoin.com/services/services.asp

There is a small removal fee of $1 if the coins are sent in the proof set.

The coins are designated Cameo or Ultra Cameo when they are graded. No notation is needed on the invoice.

Jay Turner

NGC Grader and Attributor