• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dime Type Set

1 post in this topic

I want to post a Dime Type Set on the Registry. Although I have a MS65 Barber, I have submitted via Express Service a nice 1840-P, ND-S. Lib., ANACS, AU58 and a 1913-S (Re: "rarely encountered") natural (undipped) mint state Barber Dime, from last year's (9/02) Rarities Sale. The 1913-S Dime was conservatively graded (raw) as a MS63 by the old B&M Auction Staff. Every old B&M silver or gold auction coin that I have had graded in the past 2 years has upgraded at least one grade (finger's crossed).

I sent them to NGC. Let's see what falls out. I will keep you posted. I still have the 5 Express Service freebies from renewal. However, I have some Dbl. Eagles, Eagles and Half Eagles that cry out for regrades (i.e. PCGS-MS62, 1891-CC Eagle). I will use the Freebies for these.