• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grading System

2 posts in this topic

Hello All,

I new to this site,and have a question. I am aware that NGC and PCGS,among "others",use a grading system from 60-70 for "mint state"coins

However, i can`t seem to find any books or magazines that give values for all eleven of these grades. It`s mostly MS60,63 and 65,with an ocassional MS64. Seeing coins advertised for sale in the omitted grades leads me to wonder just how far off the asking price is, of if the prices are reasonable. Can anyone refer me to the publications (if any) which are more inclusive of the MS60-MS70 grading system.

Thanks,

Bob

• Administrator

NumisMedia is the official price guide of NGC and the Collectors' Society. NumisMedia includes values for all intermediate grades. If you have questions about NumisMedia you can visit their website, numismedia.com, or check out the Ask NumisMedia Forum on this Message Board.