• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone ever use Duck Tape

15 posts in this topic

Duck Tape is too highfalutin for me, but Mainers are known for their creative use of duct tape. I'd probably use it to hold a PMM in an album. grin.gif

the very idea of the glues and other substances getting on my coin makes me shudder. needless to say, duck (or duct) tape will not be on my list of numismatic accessories.

As a person from Maine (Downeaster) I know that Highlanders in Maine don't use duct tape for coins, only Downeasters and New Yorkaaas!

As a person from Maine (Downeaster) I know that Highlanders in Maine don't use duct tape for coins, only Downeasters and New Yorkaaas!

I shor-ah wouldn't do it! But I might do it to tie a lob-stah to tha caarr that I got in Bah Hahbor. smirk.gif

I shor-ah wouldn't do it! But I might do it to tie a lob-stah to tha caarr that I got in Bah Hahbor. smirk.gif

That's a Boston accent you dumb jock.

Mainers talk more like Canadians, eh.

I lived there for 9 months, apparently, you haven't. makepoint.gif

Cut a redneck some slack, it's tougher writing it than speaking it.

I just slap them in the album with a piece of Scotch tape. It keeps fingerprints off, too grin.gif

Next thing you know they will be making tape out of Whisky.

"Duck tape" is the correct brand name 27_laughing.gif!

I have not used it myself, but I have indeed bought an album with the coins duck-taped in - Peace dollars of all things.

James

I just slap them in the album with a piece of Scotch tape. It keeps fingerprints off, too grin.gif

Next thing you know they will be making tape out of Whisky.

27_laughing.gif