• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AS RARE AS THE WHITE BUFFALO

18 posts in this topic

Doesn't a coin like that just p$@s you off!

grin.gif

Wonder what them hobo's could of done with some of the other coins from that era if they would have had any in their pockets.

I heard if you pee on your feet while you shower you'll neve have to worry about getting athlete's foot.

Conservative, any truth to that?

Pat,

I HAVE NEVER DONE THAT BEFORE SO I COULDN'T TELL YOU. I can tell you this though, I have never had Athlete's Foot, and have played many sports in high school, and college.

makepoint.gif

KINGKOIN KING OF KOINS

Something to do with the acid in the urine. Who knows? But, if you're telling me you have no exerience with this, I'll just let that go.

...I heard if you pee on your feet while you shower you'll neve have to worry about getting athlete's foot.

I've heard that said many times over the years; however, my brother swears by it. Kind of makes one wonder who would discover such a thing. Maybe it's good for pimples, too? grin.gif893censored-thumb.gif

...I heard if you pee on your feet while you shower you'll neve have to worry about getting athlete's foot.

I've heard that said many times over the years; however, my brother swears by it. Kind of makes one wonder who would discover such a thing. Maybe it's good for pimples, too? grin.gif893censored-thumb.gif

I really think it all depends on who is doing the peeing.

I wonder if school systems should require urination in the showers in order to possibly help stop the spread of AF.

I know I would’ve volunteered to help in the girl’s locker room!

Remember me, brother, if you need an assistant for inspecting the girl's locker room! grin.gif