• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bring On The Coin Pictures-I'm On Cable Internet Now!!!

49 posts in this topic

Okay, I'm pretty lame, but my area has not been connected to DSL and I had never converted to high speed cable internet hookup until tonight. This means that whenever folks would put up large images of coins, or if there were threads with lots of images of coins, that I could not always see all of the images. Now, I can!

hail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

1125294-J1878SN64.jpg

1125294-J1878SN64.jpg.429060813c172e67b7eab5afc8bc7c33.jpg

Dang it, Shane! I just love seeing Miss Anna Williams blue! That is one incredibly gorgeous 1880 Morgan!!

Thanks Victor.......it sure has grown on me over the years as well.....very unique and I haven't seen another one with colors close to it cloud9.gif

1125819-IMG_0182.JPG1125819-IMG_0183.JPG

One last time. Thanks for all of the help, Lou!

Wow, Chris! You've gone from no camera to fantastic picture posts at light speed. Your images are really nice! I was glad to help (even though you had me up past my bedtime sleeping.gifwink.gif)

Welcome to the world of cable Internet, Tom. Should we now expect twice the number of posts?

This is one of the coolest medals that I have ever seen. The only one better is the church with depth original. Remember the one you got that resembles it?

• Administrator
This is one of the coolest medals that I have ever seen. The only one better is the church with depth original. Remember the one you got that resembles it?

Victor, if you're referring to the one I e-mailed you, I haven't received it yet.

Chris

You guys are killing me. I'm blinded by beauty and dying with envy. Not only can I reproduce images like these, I don't have coins nearly as nice as any one shown. Guess I'll have to play the onlooker for now!

Greg