• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore versus Long Beach.

6 posts in this topic

I talked to a couple of dealers at the last Long Beach show. They sang high praises of the Baltimore show and urged me to fly out there and attend. I was told it has grown quite large and in several respects is much better and larger than Long Beach. I noticed more and more east coast dealers avoiding Long Beach and attending Baltimore in it's place. Can anyone compare the two? Every show, Long Beach seems to be losing more and more dealers and several of the local dealers have been priced out of tables due to ever increasing fees. Which of the Baltimore shows is the best to attend? Someone said to try the crabcakes.

TRUTH

I have been to Baltimore twice and had wonderful experiences. I think this year they are adding another room for 25% more space.

I havent been to Long Beach so I cant compare.

I talked to a couple of dealers at the last Long Beach show. They sang high praises of the Baltimore show and urged me to fly out there and attend. I was told it has grown quite large and in several respects is much better and larger than Long Beach. sorry.gifsorry.gifsorry.gifsorry.gifsorry.gif

I noticed more and more east coast dealers avoiding Long Beach

sorry.gifsorry.gifsorry.gifsorry.gifsorry.gifand attending Baltimore in it's place. Can anyone compare the two? Every show, Long Beach seems to be losing more and more dealers and several of the local dealers have been priced out of tables due to ever increasing fees. Which of the Baltimore shows is the best to attend? Someone said to try the crabcakes.

TRUTH

Truth....

I have been to Baltimore numerous times, to Pittsburgh, Columbus, and FUN last month.

I live in Ohio and I try to make Each Baltimore show if that tells you anything.

It's no FUN show but there always seems to be quite a "buzz" about each time this show nears.

It's funny you posted this because I was thinking the other night about just how little anyone has had to say about Long Beach in recent memory.

My son and I will be there next month. If you see us, tackle my boy and tell us hi!