• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grades and Registry Entries

2 posts in this topic

I may be jumping the gun, but I pulled my information for some coins that are being shipped back to me which I'm hoping I will receive within the next few days. I decided to go ahead and enter the coins into my registry sets online. Two of the coins were shipped in a US Millinnium Coinage and Currency Set Package without being removed as I was instructed to do in order to get these certified as the Millennium Dollar and Eagle. When I was trying to enter them in my registry sets tonight, they were both rejected as Millenium coins, but I could enter them as their 2000-D and 2000-W parent coins respectively. I can't verify what they are labeled yet, but there is obviously a problem either with the way they are registered in your system so that I can't enter them properly into my registry sets or when I receive them, they may be mislabeled and I may need to return them to be labeled and re-registered properly in your system to reflect that they came from the Millenium sets. You may want to check your system. I will let you know how they are labeled when I receive the shipment in the next few days.

Thanks,

Greg

• Administrator

Hi Greg:

It appears that your coins were not properly entered into our system as Millenium Set coins, and they will need to be returned to us for reholdering. This mistake occured in receiving, and will be corrected promptly and at no charge to you. I apologize for this inconvenience to you.

[Grumps post edited to hide invoice numbers.]