• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

'Across the street' ?

11 posts in this topic

I assume you folks are referring to the PCGS message boards.

What is the deal with that place?

I tried two times, both unsuccessfully, to register to post over there.

Each time, I created a username, recieved a confirmation email, and then was never able to log on. I tried emailing the webmaster several times explaining the situation and never recieved one single response. After the second attempt, multiple emails asking for assistance, and then never getting any, I did a little search and found this board. Signed up here, logged right in, and have had many questions asked, recieved helpful advice, and found a great place to post questions and observations.

The bulk of my certified coins are in NGC slabs.

If this site is any indication of their service, I imagine it will remain this way.

I am hesitant to give my business to a place that wont even respond to an email.

I see some of you have accounts over there...what is the secret to signing up with them? At this point, I dont even care to, just curious to know what the secret handshake is.

Why would they ban someone?

Just what goes on over there?

Well, they banned Hayden because he wouldn't put his bike in the rack; they banned Travis because he kept letting the air out of Hayden's tires; they banned Victor because he likes to use fancy words like historicity; they won't ban Michael because they're afraid of losing all of their members; and, people like Hoot & Tooth (kind of catchy, isn't it) will never be banned because they wouldn't have anyone to teach them about coins; Lucy and Billy will never be banned because they have great photos of the inner workings. 27_laughing.gif

devil.gifC devil.gifO devil.gifI devil.gifN devil.gifdevil.gifC devil.gifR devil.gifI devil.gifB devil.gif! devil.gif

Chris

call pcgs customer service 1 800 447 8848

and ask to speak to the administrater of the pcgs boards carol j

if you cant talk at her leave a message

tell her your log on your registered name and your pass word leave your phone number and your e mail alsao

she will fix it get you on the boards and get back to you

good luck my new coin sweet cloud9.gif

I was banned there and I deserved it. If I hadnt wandered into the OF there, I would still be registered there. Their Coin Forum is in general excellent because there are so many people with so much knowledge, just a question of larger membership. This place is less confrontational in general, which is why I like it.

they banned Victor because he likes to use fancy words like historicity

893whatthe.gifWhat?! You're still on that kick? That was ages ago. And, historicity is a word. If it ain't then it otta be! 893whatthe.gif

p.s. I've made like 6 posts in the three years I've been a member and have succeeded in not getting banned. Guess that's another way of avoiding the ban meister besides kissing Mster Hall's bootay!

Well,I'm still a member nearing two years but I must say it's a good thing you can't be voted out by the members or I would have been long gone! 893whatthe.gif

stooges.gif

Oh,and never go into the OF...it's one freaky place! blush.gif

Hayden