• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Quarters from CSNS

8 posts in this topic

As usual, I have a hard time capturing the true toning effectively in pictures, but I think you'll get the idea!

1861 PCGS MS64 No Motto

SSCN0533.JPG

SSCN0540.JPG

1894 S NGC MS64

SSCN0543.JPG

SSCN0556.JPG

1935 D NGC MS66

SSCN0554.JPG

SSCN0553.JPG

I hope you all enjoy these!

Andy laugh.gif

Very sweet coins Andy! I don't even like the Barber design, but that coin is a killer. The seated quarter is just stunning.

Hoot

I don't see a reserve; so I'll start the auction at $5.99!!

I just seen that in the "Terms of Use Statement", if you post a pic of super quality coins, it then begins an auction of said coins that last 30 minutes, poster pays insurance/shipping, and doesn't require a payment (personel check) until 30 days after you receive merchandise and agree the coin is of superior quality; and had a chance to sell product and triple their money. wink.gif

All three of those coins are serious winners, way to go!

Thanks TomB and everyone. I am pleased with these coins. TomB, speaking about the above quote, I got to see some of those Washington's you sold that Wondercoin had mentioned across the street at the CSNS show. Talk about serious winners, I just about passed out when I saw them. The most amazing Washingtons I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot of them. I was in such awe at the way they looked, I can't even remember what dates they were! They had to be extremely difficult to part with...

Andy laugh.gif