• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

just got my kit to submit my coins and not sure which forms to send

9 posts in this topic

I know this question has probably been asked but I cant seem to find the answer anywhere. I have my coins bundled in 2x2 flips, and wrapped together with rubber banbd and have the invoice number on the first flip on the list and have all the forms filled out correctly ( I hope) but now I am not sure where to put which copy where.I am guessing the copy that says "NGC Copy" on the bottom is the one I put in the box along with the coins and my certficate for 5 free gradings, and assuming the "Shipping Copy" is one that would attach to the outside of the box, maybe (please let me know if this is correct)? confused-smiley-013.gif then there is the "receiving Copy" I have no idea where to put that oneand then the last "submitter Copy" I m guessing that is the copy of the invoice I keep for my records. Please someone help me out here because this is my first time ever submitting anything to get graded and would hate to do it wrong. Thanks in advance, Kenneth tonofbricks.gif

Although I have never submitted to NGC by mail, it would seem to me the only copy you would remove is your submitter's copy. That is your record to keep. Leave the others intact and place them INSIDE the shipping container with your coins. The extra copies are for NGC use as a "record trail". Good luck with your first submission.

Chris

Yep, send everything in except the Submitter copy. I also highly recommend using the online submission form next time. Easier than pressing hard to write through multiple paper copies. The online form also lets you print flip inserts to identify each submitted coin.

Good luck!

Beijim