• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Return of My American Eagle Anniversary Set.

6 posts in this topic

Well I am a little disappointed but that is okay. I have the results of the Set that I had NGC remove from Capsules and Graded

1995-w Silver Eagle PF68DCAM - A little disappointed here but ON THE BRIGHT side it completes my Silver Eagle Proof Set.Holdered on its own.

THe below were all in a Multicoin holder.

$5 - PF68DCAM

$10 - PF69DCAM

$25 - PF69DCAM

$50 - PF69DCAM

Seeing as there are ONLY 30,000 of this set I guess I can be too disappointed as the price of the set has increased dramatically since I purchased it 5 years ago for $1900.oo. Now that the complete set is in I now have the daunting task of taking pictures of that set hehe ...

Take Care - Chat soon

i totally agrre with you on the 68 grades

i had a pre civil war federal issue silver coin come back from ngc as ms 68* star and i was a little disapponited myself as in my opinion it was an ms 69

also your coin is rare at 30,000 minted

compaired to

the coin i sent it was close to 800,000 minted 893whatthe.gif

so i can totally understand your disappointment

Yeah I know the Stamp for this one definitely wasn't to worn smile.gif - PLus I had them remove them so it couldn't have been me. smile.gif

Its okay I know what the coin is and I DID have it under a microscope unlike thier naked eye appraisal....

Just finished Picturing the Morgan set of mine ... Funny how pictures help you take a look at your coins in the plastic a little more .. A few are leaving my collection as MS65 and are on Ebay right now ... They are not close.

Take a look and perhaps you can lend an opinion - Are my pictures too small ??

Morgan Set in Progress

confused-smiley-013.gif

Honest opinion... I think a bit too small not much.... but a bit.... nice work on the set.... it looks nice so far ...

I'll second that.

Hoot