• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My favorite 50 Peso gets new clothes . . .

10 posts in this topic

My set of 50 Pesos are mostly in PCGS holders, but I prefer the NGC for looks and feel (can't really say why, but just do). As time and budget permit I am crossing them to NGC and adding photos to my Signature Set. I just got the photos back from NGC today for one of my favorites and thought I would post it here.

For me, in my small arena of 50 Peso admirers, its known as "The King"...in laymen terms its just a 1947 (1996) Specimen.

Oh yeah yay.gif

1072477-1947NGCSP68Obverse.jpg.4cf38b0b3263ed12cf8524dce9b4b4e2.jpg

Hoot,

Sometime when you have a few moments, could you walk me through how you posted the photo in your post. I scrolled through the "Answers to 90% of your questions are in here" post but the best I could find was how to add an attachment. What I really wanted to do was exactly what you did.

Thanks!

It's pretty easy once you have the steps.

First, click on the attachment to open it.

postapic1.jpg

Then copy the URL

postapic2.jpg

Now you can either go back and edit the post you put the attachment on or start a new post to put the picture in, either way, when you add the picture just click on "image" in the Instant UBB Code box and then paste the URL in the pop-up box and hit enter.

postapic3.jpg

Helpful Spiny! He's the schiznit! thumbsup2.gif

Hope you can save these great instructions for public access as needed.

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner Eagle1, but Spiny gave you a much more competent exposition than I would have! thumbsup2.gif

Great reverse on your coin too!

Hoot