• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Adding the new 2006's to the Registry

9 posts in this topic

Arch,

When do you think the new 2006's can be added to the Registry? I tried to enter my $50 2006 Gold American Eagle to my Registry set but there was no slot.

Thanks!

• Administrator

That's right! Slots have been created for all 2006 Mint State Eagles in all metal compositions. Because these coins were released very early this year, they are required competitive elements for each of these sets.

Thanks for your participation in the Registry!

Okay, now what about the 2006 PF type-set registry? Or the 2006 MS type-set registry? Or, how about the 2006 MS Quarters in the MS quarters registry? I've been trying to see where to post these questions for a while so thank you to whomever started this thread!!

Oh, and I forgot...what about a Westward Journey Nickels Registry set? I personally would like to work on getting that set together as well and would enjoy seeing other member's sets as well.

Oh, and I forgot...what about a Westward Journey Nickels Registry set? I personally would like to work on getting that set together as well and would enjoy seeing other member's sets as well.

There's a set this year too? foreheadslap.gif

I haven't been keeping track. I'll have to look into this since I have the 04 & 05 still raw in mint packs.