• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hot~~~~~~~~are you up to it! the ngc ***star***!

11 posts in this topic

thanks guys evp you are very kind! if i had a dollar every time i posted these coins i would be rich.............lol

i may have to stop posting them for at least a week........lol

again thanks guys for being gentlemen and always having something nice to say on here this is what separates this board from the other board

i hope the other board goes back to the way it was three years ago! but i guess with a huge amount of increased traffic it becomes impersonal and that is where the trouble begins

also the other board needs more moderatiors and active participaters from the main cpomany who sponsors it to be a better board but i had better not talk too much or then they will just cancel the boards or start charging.............lol

sincerely michael

oh and here is yet another star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

159921-oregon37-d.jpg.251a0b53ae06fdd93e737dd01eb74bb1.jpg

if life is like a box of chocolates

then no wonder i am having major problems i am a diabetic since birth on insulin.........lol

sincerely michael

I like the burnt, crispy toning on the commems, however, what really sets them out is the silky, original patina that covers the off-white areas. That is nice. The dime and half-dime also have beautiful, pristine surfaces and the half-dime really is lovely with its pastel color. Thanks!