• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Félix COUCHARD Collection

2 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Someone submitted this to the wrong place, so I thought I'd post it here for them. Just to be clear, CCG/NGC has nothing to do with this, I'm just posting it here as a courtesy for someone who mis-posted it.

--------------------------------------------

Gold and silver feudal coins

Rossini Auction House is honoured to announce the sale of the Félix COUCHARD Collection, outstanding series of gold and silver coins dating from feudal time, on Friday January 27th, 2006, at our auction-room.

Patrick DUMOUSSET, auctioneer, and Alain WEIL, national expert in numismatics, will proceed to the sale of these 280 lots, for an estimate of 400 000 euros (483 880 USD).

Collections of feudal coins of this quality appear very rarely on the international market. This is why Rossini is pleased to invite the public to discover and admire these prestigious currencies during an exceptional viewing starting on Monday 23rd to Friday 27th of January in the Rossini auction-room.

Public exhibition: Monday 23rd of January: 3.00 pm to 6.00 pm

Tuesday 24th of January: 10.45 am to 6.00 pm

Wednesday 25th of January: 10.45 am to 6.00 pm

Thursday 26th of January: 10.45 am to 6.00 pm

Friday 27th of January: 10.45 am to 12.00

Preparation and coordination of the auction: Guillaume Thomas

01 53 34 55 25

guillaume.thomas@rossini.fr

This link leads you directly to the catalogue:

http://www.rossini-svv.com/rossini_telechargements/rossini-catalogue_79.pdf