• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tubby...what the hell happened? NARU'ed?

14 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

Sorry I didn't reply to this thread right away,yesterday was a hectic day and getting suspended from eBay again did not help at all! sign-rantpost.gif

As to me being suspended from eBay,I was just as suprised to get on yesterday morning and find my auctions pulled and my account suspended! I had a few free minutes Wednesday morning and made a call to the powerseller help line and I was able to talk with a guy about my suspension. Apparently it was a mistake and he said that there was no reason why I should have been suspended. He apologized and all,but unfortunately he said that he had no power to reinstate my account;I would have to e-mail eBay's Trust and Safety department to get things straightened out. I sent them an e-mail explaining everything,but judging from my previous experince where I was suspended for over two weeks because of a simple change of address from home to PO Box it's going to take a while.I guess this was a precaution against hijacked accounts but I'm going to be pretty ticked if they take that long again to straighten things up!

Not susprisingly,I still haven't heard back from them.

Hayden

Probably Late on his payment being at FUN ...

I have it setup so that my fees are deducted out of my paypal account a few days after they send me the invoice...

Never been late before

my previous experince where I was suspended for over two weeks because of a simple change of address from home to PO Box.

I had a PO Box in Tonopah and never had problems. I've changed my e-bay address countless times w/o problems. Sux to be you! tongue.gif

p.s. I got gipped out of your return feedback. Sux to be me! crazy.gif

my previous experince where I was suspended for over two weeks because of a simple change of address from home to PO Box.

I had a PO Box in Tonopah and never had problems. I've changed my e-bay address countless times w/o problems. Sux to be you! tongue.gif

p.s. I got gipped out of your return feedback. Sux to be me! crazy.gif

You nincompoop! screwy.gif

I left you positive feedback right after you paid,just like I do to every other buyer! Don't you ever look at your feedback? poke2.gif

tongue.gif

And he has bids on his stuff too(some from moi cool.gif)..... an I hope they stay long enough to make it to the end before Ebay pulls him again for whatever they decide to blame it on next 27_laughing.gif. Glad ya got yer 'bay back up Hayden ! 893applaud-thumb.gif -John