• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

what ngc/pcgs coin would you currently pay 5x 10x 15x 20x over bid for?

4 posts in this topic

what coin with the right "look" certified by ngc/pcgs would you currently pay 5x 10x 15x 25x bid for??

maybe a monster toned commem in 65? or a monster toned morgan in 65? maybe a deep cameo proof 1977 cent a totally prooflike 32-d quarter? the list goss on and on ,,,,,,,or?? anyway let er rip

and be as specific as you can in the parameters of the coin

but it must be certified by pcgs or ngc

sincerely michael ooo.gifshocked.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gif

wow a neat very neat lusterous coin carl

i have scene sets of coins like you have toned this way in older cardboard war nickel set holders

and they usually tone this way in fact at the last coin meeting someone had on the coin club auction aftetr every meeting

a set of them toned this way all the coins war nicks in this cardoard holder but all were thumbprinted from someone pushing them into this holder years and years ago

your coin carl is one of the best cleanest lusterous war nick coins i have ever seen and the colors are basically to die for

wild!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

sincerely michael

None.

I like blast white coins as much as a beautifully toned one and the key words are ‘beautifully toned’. If a coin has ugly, streaky, or dirty looking tone I don’t want it at all. So with that said, I guess I might be tempted to go as high as 3X if it were a coin that I really wanted but after that there is no coin that in my mind would be worth more than 3X bid if I know I could find one I would like just as much at bid or a little higher.

John