• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CAN I GET NCS COINS IMAGED.

2 posts in this topic

I want to get my culion set of Philippine coins ncs graded, but want them imaged also. Will they get imaged. Also what will happen to the few that are NGC coins, if they get NGC grades is it possible to have NCS serial also so the set will have straight run of serial numbers. Due to nature of these coins I expect them to come back NCS clean or corroded (1913 /1920) aluminum pieces due to leprosy cleaning in mild acids. Amazing idea of cleaning and now we consider soap harsh.... lol... thumbsup2.gif

1056027-culion.jpg.c189e609ba9d634ff8890f595718cb00.jpg

Yes you may have your NCS graded coins imaged. The fees are the same as they are for NGC graded coins. NCS submission forms do not have a section for requesting imaging. Indicate imaging requests with a special note in the margins of your NCS submission form.

Having a single invoice number for both NGC and NCS graded coins would not be a possibility given the great difference between the numbers both companies use. It is possible to have all your NGC coins with one invoice number and all your NCS coins with a different invoice number.

Chris, NCS