• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another Reason To Hate the french

20 posts in this topic

Monnaie de Paris is proud to present the serie of collector coins on Hello Kitty©. A serie of five wonderfull coins : two gold coins and three silver coins.

Only Available for France and surrounding countries buyers.

10041238310000.jpg10041238320000.jpg

10041233830000.jpg10041233850000.jpg

10041233840000.jpg

Not that I was going to buy them, but notice how they won't sell them to Americans.

Monnaie de Frog

Nice coins! I'll contact my Monnaie de Paris man. Thanks for the info.

Damn those frogs! I want my Hello Kitty!

I actully think these are kind of cute. confused-smiley-013.gif

You're quite ill James.

Death to Hello Kitty! flamed.gif

Hoot

Wait. I hear later in the year they are doing an Osama Bin Laden & Mullah Omar "Freedom Fighters" commemorative set.

Wait. I hear later in the year they are doing an Osama Bin Laden & Mullah Omar "Freedom Fighters" commemorative set.

This is a political post. 893naughty-thumb.gif Please don't muck up the foreign coin forum with embittered weenieness. mad.gif

TRUTH

This is a political post. 893naughty-thumb.gif Please don't muck up the foreign coin forum with embittered weenieness. mad.gif

TRUTH

27_laughing.gif

TRUTH

Don't make me stick jom on you! sumo.gif

TRUTH

Don't make me stick jom on you! sumo.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

TRUTH

You're quite ill James.

Hoot

Maybe I should start a registry set of Helo Kitty coins. insane.gif

You're quite ill James.

Hoot

Unless they are topless, forget about it. The colorized coin registry set market is already filled.

You're quite ill James.

Hoot

Unless they are topless, forget about it. The colorized coin registry set market is already filled.

If they're topless, then they should be Miss Kitty coins and not Hello Kitty coins. You could then sell them with the mermaids. devil.gif

You will have my true respect if you put together a set of these. All can be placed in an NGC multi-coin slab. I bet you win a registry set award for them next year.

You will have my true respect if you put together a set of these. All can be placed in an NGC multi-coin slab. I bet you win a registry set award for them next year.

$200 a pop is a pit pricey for me. I will wait until the prices drop. thumbsup2.gif

Did you know Hello Kitty has no mouth beacuse she speaks from the heart in no particular language?

$200 a pop is a pit pricey for me. I will wait until the prices drop. thumbsup2.gif

Did you know Hello Kitty has no mouth beacuse she speaks from the heart in no particular language?

cloud9.gif

I thought it was because annoyed parents sewed her mouth shut so she'd shut the hell up, but I guess your answer makes some sense.

I looked for hello kitty junk on Downies.com (figuring they would carry the French stuff - they don't) and they have two sets from the Japanese, one is a 1974 dated set.

Hoot