• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rainbow luv bug part 2

7 posts in this topic

Nice! See how the centers of that Liberty Walker has more of a 'silvery' appearance vs a pure 'white' look?

That can't be faked- that's how I know this one is absolutely untouched- undoctored and purely original.

I mean, you can tell right off, but the above is confirmation.

Nice coin Michael!

Pat - I have an "album collection" of walkers. I put that in quotes because there are only 4 in it! It's because of what you said about the center skin of that coin! I look widely for such an appearance, and it's rare. It's rare because most of these coins, even in very high grade, have been dipped and are too bright. Those that have "monster toning" that accompanies the brightness have been either fiddled with or have undergone accelerated toning processes, theformer worse than the latter.

Nice coin Michael!

Hoot

oh what does everyone think of this thread title~~~~~~~~~~~~ cool.gif rainbow luv bug?? i may regret asking this but i am still curious!

sincerely michael