• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What do you think of my new name?

10 posts in this topic

Leave catchy names and acronyms to Wall Street and the big conglomerates. They like them because it justifies the billions they spend on advertising with a gimmick. I don't care if you call yourself "ZYGOTE". As long as you are honest, dependable and trustworthy your name will spread in all the right directions.

Chris

Well,I guess it's all right.Better than "midwestcoin13" since you are approaching 15,August 2nd? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I think you need more class though: TravisMillerRareCoins or TMRC for short! thumbsup2.gif

Actually August 3rd. Also I can't believe you forgot what day my Birthday is 893naughty-thumb.gif Yet I try to learn the names of people in your life even if you can't spell their name right poke2.gif

Actually TMRC would be false advertising tonofbricks.gif

I don't care if you call yourself "ZYGOTE".

Regretably, zygote is taken and belongs to someone who lives in Colorado and has engaged in a grand total of 14 transactions in over 7 years. How about "zygote13?"

bumpit.gif

Beijim

Regretably, zygote is taken and belongs to someone who lives in Colorado and has engaged in a grand total of 14 transactions in over 7 years. How about "zygote13?"

bumpit.gif

Beijim

Well, since zygote is taken, what about: Goathead ?

smile.gif

Sorry, Trav, I just couldn't resist. I have been kind of brutal to you lately, haven't I. devil.gif

bumpit.gif

Beijim

Well, since zygote is taken, what about: Goathead ?

smile.gif

Sorry, Trav, I just couldn't resist. I have been kind of brutal to you lately, haven't I. devil.gif

Was that a lame joke or were you really trying to be "brutal" yeahok.gif

Please come back when you hone your skills poke2.gif

Was that a lame joke or were you really trying to be "brutal"

Well, in the words of the very, very wise man, Forrest Gump,

"Maybe just a little of both".

smirk.gif