• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Data base Update and the Registry Scores

3 posts in this topic

HI I have 7 coins of my registry set going out for designation review for a CAMEO designation. I was told that the existing invoice numbers are still used if the CAMEO is added. Does this AUTOMATICALLY get upadted into my Registry scores or do I have to delete the coin then re ADD it for the CAMEO description and score to be recognized.

• Administrator

Unfortunately the Registry system doesn't currently recheck cert numbers already in the Registry. So, they would have to be added again. However, if you send me a pm with your invoice number, I'll keep an eye on it and make the updates to your Registry set when they are available.

Hey Dena - I am all set - I tricked the system into relooking up the coins because the database was already updated. I had a problem with the trade dollar

because they changed the invoice number on the coin when it was redesigated cameo so I had to change over to that number and it is fine now too.

Thanx for your time anyway.

Mike

yay.gif