• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another Widget Morgan from Ebay

9 posts in this topic

Nice coin! I'm not sure, but it may have a die clash between the eagle's wing and the upper set of leaves of the wreath on the right. If you don't want it........... takeit.giftakeit.giftakeit.giftakeit.gif

Chris

For $38, how could I go wrong. If I were a crack and submitt guy I would be willing to bet this coin could find its way into "better plastic". Looks like a coin that a bath could benefit. But since I don't do that, and wouldnt know how to if I did, Ill leave it as is. When I can get a coin like this, for that price, that appears graded right, I'm thrilled.

For $38, how could I go wrong. If I were a crack and submitt guy I would be willing to bet this coin could find its way into "better plastic". Looks like a coin that a bath could benefit. But since I don't do that, and wouldnt know how to if I did, Ill leave it as is. When I can get a coin like this, for that price, that appears graded right, I'm thrilled.

Send it to me! I'll put that lustor back on! devil.gif

Well, what a disappointment this coin is. I bought it, even though I thought it might not be a 64, but I liked the frost on the reverse and it seemed like it had nice mirrors. Well I get the coin yesterday, and I cant believe it's in a problem free holder. the coin has obviously been whizzed, as there are lines all over the fields, insite the letters, everywhere. if it hasnt been cleaned, then I dont know what the hell is wrong with it. confused-smiley-013.gif

Well, what a disappointment this coin is. I bought it, even though I thought it might not be a 64, but I liked the frost on the reverse and it seemed like it had nice mirrors. Well I get the coin yesterday, and I cant believe it's in a problem free holder. the coin has obviously been whizzed, as there are lines all over the fields, insite the letters, everywhere. if it hasnt been cleaned, then I dont know what the hell is wrong with it. confused-smiley-013.gif

If it's in an ANACS holder I seriously would doubt this before seeing some pictures.

hayden,

Not being an expert myself, is there something else that would explain what appear to be hairline scratches all over both the obv & rev of the coin? I will try to take some pics at home if I can ever figure out the lighting thing and my wifes camera. I just assumed it had been cleaned.