• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1995-w Anniversary Eagle Set - Capsules and Grading

2 posts in this topic

I am sorry if I am beating this to death but I am sure you understand I am nervous about this set leaving my hands. When this set gets sent it I will have you remove them from the capsule incurring the extra $5.Will I be able to STIPULATE a minimun grade BEFORE these coins are removed from thier capsules. For Instance Can I specify that I do NOT want them removed from the capsule UNLESS they grade PR69 DCAM or better ?? I think this should be possible since you basically do that with Crossovers correct? I believe this to be easier for you to determine because the actual reeded edges are visible with the capsule more so than another TPG holder.Th capsules have also obviously LESS abuse to thier surfaces for a more accurate determination.

Mike - A PM is fine on some of this information

Mike

makepoint.gif

The coins will have to come here as a regular submission. Once they are here for grading they will be removed from the holders. Unless they are crossovers then we don’t grade them in the holder. The coins will grade what they grade and if there is a minimum grade and they don’t meet the specified grade they will be returned in flips.