• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Label differences from year to year

2 posts in this topic

I sold my 2000 Silver Eagle NCG MS69 the other day on eBay and the guy just received it. He asked me a question I'm not sure how to answer! Here goes:

"I bought your 2000 ms69 NGC silver Eagle but the ngc tag on the reverse side has a small tag,unlike all the rest that I've seen except the 1992 ngc silver eagle,Could you please explain that for me."

I have seen differences in labels from year to year, but I'm not sure what to tell this guy!!

Many thanks in advance!

Lauren

NGC has made many changes to the holder in the Twenty Years it has been providing people with the quality grading it is known for. Through out the years the holder, tags and hologram have all changed. If you want the coin to be reholdered into a current holder you may submit it to NGC for reholder and we will reholder it in the current holder.