• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1798 $1 VF 20 NGC and more for sale here!

5 posts in this topic

Here are some offerings from N.J.C. Rare Coins. All purchases come with a 5 day no questions asked warranty. I do accept all forms of credit card payments too! Shipping is free too!

Oh yea, check out my website. I have my full inventory list updated. I am just having picture problems. If you would like to see any coin, PM me or email me and I will get you a pic ASAP! There are many coins at current Bid levels! (a half cent, a few large cents, some morgans, etc!)

1798 $1 Large Eagle VF 20 NGC

98o.jpg

98r.jpg

A nice original bust dollar! The coin has very solid details for the grade (Personally I think the coin has VF 25 details) but is limited due to poor strike quality, as evidenced on the 'L' in 'Liberty' as well as the Eagle's head and the "N and E' in 'United'. The coin has a very interesting die break running through the 'C' in America. There is also a nice cud above the second 'T' in 'States'. This original beauty is sure to please!

Price: $2,000

1854 1c N-4 MS 65 BN NGC

54o.jpg

54r.jpg

A beautiful chocolate brown large cent. When held at angle, there is a beautiful light blue color to the coin! This is one of the two finest certified N-4 Die Variety's by NGC in any color (RD, RB, or BN). NGC has certified a total of 6 1854 N-4 large cents in all grades and color. Coin is much nicer in hand!

Price: $715

1892 $10 MS 62 NGC

92o.jpg

92r.jpg

A typical MS 62 Eagle. Gold is hot right now though! Pictures are much darker than actual coin.

Price: $455

1893 $10 MS 62 PCGS

93o.jpg

93r.jpg

Another typical MS 62 Eagle. A very lusterous piece!

Price: $455

1851 $20 XF 45 PCGS

51o.jpg

51r.jpg

One of the first affordable Double Eagles in the series. A very clean XF coin!

Price: $820

1908-D $20 No Motto MS 63 NGC

08do.jpg

08dr.jpg

A better date Saint! Pictures make this coin appear dark.

Price: $885

Please email me or PM me if interested in any of the items above!

Thanks!

Nick