• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Different type of reigistry set presentation - VAMs to boot.

7 posts in this topic

I updated my Top 100 VAM registry set quite a bit this month. smile.gif Rather than post normal obverse and reverse photos that focus on the quality of the coin, I tried to provide a close-up microscope photo of the VAM feature and describe the variety. I've imaged almost all the coins in the registry but have been sidetracked the last week with holiday activities. Take a look here:

Rob Joyce's Top 100 VAM Set

Also, this format looks REALLY COOL in gallery mode:

Gallery view

Love to hear what you think. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Rob

• Administrator

I've checked out your set before since it's on top of the most viewed list. I love these types of unique and informative approaches to registering sets. Without question a very cool way to display.

If this was anther set with no pictures I was gonna yell - Yes you would have heard me. NOT disappointed as this is one of the most complete collections of VAMS I have seen. Well done here here and all that

headbang.gif

Thanks jgrinz. I have more to add once the holders get attributed. I've also got some more ANACS slabs that will need to cross if I'm ever going display them. It gets expensive to regrade them only for a certification number to add to my set.