• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Legend going downhill...

11 posts in this topic

Looks like a nice coin to me. The "marks" on the reverse are obviously lint on the holder. Why do you say that offering this coin means that Legend is heading downhill? I'd agree if the coin were a piece of garbage; but it's not.

Or, Hayden, are you merely poke2.gif?

Legend Numismatics is the proud owner of the famous Eliasberg 1913 Liberty Nickel PCGS PR66. We paid a record $4,150,000.00 for this coin in May. The transaction made national news in every major media venue!

Maybe if you buy their 1913 nickel for $11,265,427.33, they'll throw in the 2002 Cent for free! 27_laughing.gif

James

Watch out for the shipping charges if you purchase the 1913 nickel for $11,265,427.33. The shipping costs on the 2002 cent are 70% of the purchase price. 893whatthe.gif

Watch out for the shipping charges if you purchase the 1913 nickel for $11,265,427.33. The shipping costs on the 2002 cent are 70% of the purchase price. 893whatthe.gif

yes but I heard Laura will deliver it personally and you can even take a picture with her gossip.gif

That's completely worth the price right there yay.gif

That's a really odd coin for them to be selling. It seems out of place for it to be in a collection that they'd buy and I hope they didn't buy this in the marketplace to start selling lower priced coins.

I will say this about Legend, I recently made my first purchase from them, a WL 50c off eBay, and the service was excellent. I won the coin Sunday and paid with PayPal. Feedback was left that night. The coin was shipped very fast and they sent me an email letting me know it had been shipped. It was as described and better than the picture. A wonderful, professional transaction. The only thing that would have made it better was a letter from Laura telling me that I'm dealing with a real dealer and not a wannabe, but you can't have everything...

Greg - I can write you that letter. I know her sig too. If you send me a photo of you and your wife, I'll also embed the photo into the letter (after I replace your wife's face with that of a prominent woman in US numismatics).

laugh.gif

Greg - I can write you that letter. I know her sig too. If you send me a photo of you and your wife, I'll also embed the photo into the letter (after I replace your wife's face with that of a prominent woman in US numismatics).

I was thinking more of a Victoria Secrets-type photo session with the most "porminent woman in US numismatics". I've heard this was Greg's dream photo....he talks about it all the time when we meet up at the Long Beach show. blush.gif

jom